Our client is the key player both in the automotive industry and in the global market of filter systems applications. Born in 1972, the company is currently a clear synonymous for Innovation, Reliability, Quality, Performance and Problem – Solving, their living day-by-day targets.
Our client produces over 60M filters per year being active in various filtration fields. It has specific divisions led by specialized Companies and focused on sectors such as automotive, hydraulics, agriculture, navy, plastics, high-tech, food & beverages, aerospace.
As original equipment, their products are installed on over 100 automotive brands, with more than 100 patented products and 5.000 references in the Aftermarket.
Their worldwide organization has more than 4.200 employees working in16 plants, 20 front offices and 3 R&D centers; they are present in 12 countries and 4 continents.
The Process Engineer will manage, in gradual autonomy, new and existing product processes. The role involves collaboration with the various company functions (R&D, marketing, production, logistics, purchasing) and requires the ability to work by targets and in full compliance with the deadlines.
He/she will be responsible for:
• Line/processes development, defining the requirements of production methods to be adopted with related investments, overall equipment effectiveness, number of operators and material consumption;
• Preparing the implementation timetable and informing the project managers about the required timing;
• Support Production for machine selection and monitoring of actual vs estimated investments;
• Process flow, FMEA and planning control in cooperation with Technical and Quality Departments;
• Defining specifications related to the interaction with the equipment
• Respect deadlines/timetables and estimated investment;
• Product risk management;
• Defining process procedures and standardization;
• Testing and start up;
• Line layout
• knowledge of plastic injection molding process, focused on polyamide plastic materials
• knowledge of physical, mechanical and chemical (rheological) properties of plastic materials
• knowledge of procedure and test necessary to verify conditions of processed parts
• capability to investigate the root causes about failures happening during production, to solve them and improve (production?) by methodological approach (i.e. SixSigma)
• capability to work, set and optimize process parameters directly on injection molding machine
• capability to read technical drawings of parts, machines and equipments
• capability to read and analyze plastic process flow simulation (i.e. Moldflow)
• knowledge of PPAP documentation
• basic knowledge of the assembly and plastic welding processes (i.e. vibration, infrared, ultrasonic hot plate, gluing, etc)
• Over 10 years experience in plastic injection molding, preferably in automotive structural parts.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Fluent English
• Knowledge of CAD 2D/3D
• Knowledge of MS Office
• Knowledge of Moldflow / Moldex viewer
• Available to travel abroad
Economic conditions will be defined as a function of the professional expertise and proficiency of the candidate.
Per candidarsi a questa offerta contattare:
PLASTICS ACADEMY SRL
Telefono: 0131 288322
Per essere sempre aggiornato sulle offerte di lavoro: