A world leading company within Oils and Lubricants industry for Automotive/Motorsport applications is looking for a
TECHNICAL PRODUCT ANALYST
Reporting to the Regional Technology Manager, and acting within a complex, multinational organization and a fast-paced global business framework, the person in charge will be involved in defining, maintaining and implementing procedures and processes for effective Product Management, with specific reference to data management and formulations management.
Key activities will deal with:
- managing product data in SAP system, extracting relevant informations and reporting structurally to the relevant stakeholders in various company departments (Manufacturing, R&D, Sales and Marketing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Legal);
- evaluating product portfolio, with focus on formulations optimization, cost management and raw materials rationalization;
- supporting transfers of formulations from R&D to Manufacturing phase;
- supporting Manufacturing Processes (First Production Approval, Management of Change, Control Plans, Layout Inspections etc)
- supporting Quality procedures and issues (Customer Quality Complaints, Out of Spec Batch etc);
- supporting raw materials suppliers negotiations
Skills and Experience
- Degree in Chemistry / Materials Science (preferred) or equivalent technical Degree;
- 1+ years of relevant Technical, R&D or Manufacturing experience (preferably within oil&gas / chemicals / pharma / automotive industries, or similar ones dealing with complex formulations and/or innovative materials);
- Good knowledge of product formulations and raw materials chemistry;
- Computer skills: full command of Excel, PPT, Data management;
- solid experience and full command of SAP;
- proficient knowledge of English language is mandatory
Work location: Turin area.
We can expect you to be a smart, dynamic, flexible and highly motivated team player, with strong interpersonal skills and leadership, open and constructive communication style, proactive and goal-oriented approach and an innovative and out-of-the-box mindset.
If you think you are the right person, please send your resume applying in the appropriate form on Experis.it website/Motorsport Division or alternatively sending an e-mail to email@example.com writing the title of the job position in the object.
Per candidarsi a questa offerta contattare:
Telefono: 0536 242110
Per essere sempre aggiornato sulle offerte di lavoro: